Friday, March 20, 2009

Fool for Fool?



I chose Christopher Moore's Fool as my Friday Find. This is most likely going into my to be read pile even though reviews have been so - so (check out the link to Entertainment Weekly's review below). Christopher Moore's books are not new to me. I thoroughly enjoyed Fluke and You Suck: A Love Story.

So I am looking forward to reading his newest and hoping to give a glowing review.


What was your Friday Find?


Here is the link to the Entertainment Weekly review, they gave it a solid B: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20259728,00.html




2 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

You Suck:A Love Story?? I LOVE that title. I hope you enjoy Fool!

Cheryl-Unadorned Book Reviews

Jo-Jo said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I haven't read Christopher Moore yet but I have heard that he is quite funny.