Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 11/9

This week I am reading Sarah's Key by Tatiana DeRosnay for the library book club that I belong to. Barney's Online Book Club has selected The Help by Kathryn Stockett for the November book. The discussion post will be Sunday, November 29th and all are welcome. If you have any questions about the online book club, please email me at jedziedz@hotmail.com. Next month, the library book club will be choosing books for the next six months, so if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments section and I will recommend them at the meeting. Thanks!

What are you reading this week? This meme is hosted by J.Kaye's Book Blog.

6 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

This one has had some excellent reviews. I hope you enjoy it.

Jo-Jo said...

I really enjoyed Sarah's Key and I bet it will make a great discussion!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy The Help. I read it a few months ago and loved it.

Anonymous said...

I've read mixed reviews about this one, but it definitely sounds like a great pick for a book club. I'm sure a lot of great discussion will come out of it.

Here's my Monday Round Up.

Anonymous said...

I heard lots of great things about Sarah's Key.

Jennifer said...

Sarah's Key sounds excellent and I just received The Help, but have yet to read it. Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/11/what-are-you-reading-mondays_09.html