1. The Help is written from multiple points of view. Did you enjoy the different points of view? Was there one character you enjoyed reading about over the others?
2. Hilly is definitely the villian of this piece yet the author paints her as a good mother. Was it hard for you to reconcile these two opposite pieces of her personality? What do you think drove Hilly to treat the help (and eventually Skeeter) in such terrible ways?
3. Miss Skeeter has some rough relationships throughout the novel. What are your impressions of her relationship with her mother? What about Stuart?
4. What do you think was the eventual motivation or reason that the maids stepped forward to help with the book?
5. What are your overall thoughts on the novel?
So get typing and don't forget to come back throughout the day and reply to other members' comments!