Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 W Wednesday -- 3/17

To play along, just answer three questions:

1. What are you currently reading? I am reading American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld. Great book, I am about half the way through.

2. What did you recently finish reading? I just finished Powers by John B. Olson. Let's just say that this book was not my cup of tea. Review to come.

3. What do you think you will read next? Either The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger or The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.

To join the fun, click on the picture above and go to Should Be Reading!

2 comments:

Amy said...

American Wife is on my TBR list, and I loved The Time Traveler's Wife! I've also heard good things about Racing in the Rain, but haven't read it. Looks like you're in for a good reading week!

Sue Jackson said...

I'm reading Mudbound, an amazing novel!

Both of your next choices are great books!

Sue