Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 9/13


This meme is hosted by Book Journey.

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I started grad school last week and between work, homework, and spending time with my boyfriend and family, I have been swamped. However, I did devour the fantastic Still Missing by Chevy Stevens this weekend and am hoping to post a review of the lovely One Day by David Nicholls by the end of the week. After that -- it is back to homework and if I have a free minute or two, I will be reading Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin and The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry.

What are you reading?

8 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I am reading Barbara Delinsky's book, "The Secret Between Us."

heather said...

Have a great week. Hope you find time to relax a bit

gautami tripathy said...

A poetry book.

Have a great reading week ahead! Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

Nely said...

I loved Alice I Have Been. Enjoy it.

Sue Jackson said...

Actually, I think you accomplished quite a bit for such a busy week!

I'm in the middle of The 19th Wife for book group this week. It's one of those books I probably wouldn't have read if not for book group, but I'm really enjoying it.

Have a good week!

Sue

jlshall said...

Loved The Lace Reader when I read it a couple years ago, and I really want to read Alice I Have Been, too. Hope you find some time for reading this week!

Nise' said...

Still Missing and The Lace Reader are ones I want to read. Hope you Enjoy Alice I Have Been as much as I did.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I cant wait to get to Still Missing - I have heard it is sooooo good!