Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3 W Wednesdays -- 2/2

This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? Right now, I am reading Winter's Bone by Daniel Woodrell. It is good but I am thinking that I need something light to read before bed. Any suggestions? You know, a little chick-lit or a funny romance?

What have you recently finished reading? I recently finished A Hopeless Romantic by Harriet Evans, a very fun book. I am hoping to post a review next week.

What are you reading next? Like I said before, I am looking for something light. Or maybe an adventurous YA novel. Any suggestions?

What are you reading?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

My light before bed reading is often Beverly Lewis (Amish fiction), if you are looking for YA I have heard some good things about the Vampire Diaries series lately, though I have not read them yet (my grandma and mom stole them off my bookshelf before I could get to them).

Jess said...

Hi Bonnie --
I have heard good things about The Vampire Diaries too. I am off to see if the library has them available -- thanks for the recommendation!!

Yvonne said...

When I'm looking for a light read, I go for a romance or chick lit.