Monday, September 14, 2009

Barney's Online Book Club -- October 2009 Selection

Testimony by Anita Shreve is the book club's selection for October 2009. Thanks to everyone who voted. The discussion take place on Sunday, October 25th. There will be no live commenting this month (I have tickets to a play that night), but everyone is welcome to answer the questions and check in throughout the day to read and reply to other member's comments.
Questions? Concerns? Want more info on the online book club? Email me at jedziedz@hotmail.com.

7 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

I've read one Anita Shreve book before (I don't even remember which one!) and I didn't love it, but maybe it's time to give her another try...

Sue

avisannschild said...

I read this book last year (and unlike many, didn't like it), so I'll be curious to see where the discussion goes.

Mishel said...

Yay a book I have!! I've read All He Ever Wanted and I liked it. I'm excited to read some more of her work.

Unknown said...

I've given you an award.
Head over to Just Jennifer Reading to claim it!

cindysloveofbooks said...

I can actually say that this will be one book of the month that I will be taking part in. I read and reviewed the book awhile ago so looking forward to taking part in the discussion.

Anonymous said...

I will see if I can come up with the book :) Nice pick!

Anonymous said...

I read this and reviewed it already so I am going to wait and participate next time. :)