Wednesday, December 29, 2010

3 W Wednesdays -- 12/29

This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? I just started When She Flew by Jennie Shortridge.

What have you recently finished reading? I just finished Love and Biology at the Center of the Universe by Jennie Shortridge (review to come), Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger, and One Day by David Nicholls (click on title to read my review).

What are you planning on reading next? Not sure. I have one more Jennie Shortridge book on the bookcase -- Riding with the Queen. I also have Nancy Martin's newest -- Our Lady of Immaculate Deception.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Jess while I have not heard of any of your books you had a good reading week, hope you have another one over the holiday!

My WWW and WoW this week

jackie >_<

Unknown said...

Mine's Here:

http://coffeecrackers.blogspot.com/2010/12/www-wednesdays-dec-29-2010.html