Thursday, December 16, 2010

Book Club Selections


The local book club that I belong to chose these books to discuss over the next six months:


Finny by Justin Kramon
Ines of My Soul by Isabel Allende
House Rules by Jodi Picoult
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
The Book Club by Mary Alice Munroe
Someone Knows My Name by Lawrence Hill

I will be highlighting each of these books in future posts. I have already started Ines of My Soul and am really enjoying it.

Have you read any of these books? If so, did you like / dislike any of them?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, let me know what you think of People of the Book. I liked it, in theory, but wasn't totally taken with it.

Jess said...

I will let you know. I think we read a non-fiction book of Brooks a few years ago. Should be interesting to read some of her fiction.