Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Finds -- 3/25

This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

Happy Friday! My find this week is Tales from the Yoga Studio by Rain Mitchell. Here is the Barnes and Noble description:

The yoga studio is where daily cares are set aside, mats are unfurled, and physical exertion leads to well-being, renewal, and friendship. An aggressively expanding chain of Los Angeles yoga "experience centers," has Lee and her extraordinary teaching abilities in its sights. They woo her with a lucrative contract, a trademarked name for her classes, and a place for her handsome musician husband. But accepting the contract means abandoning the students at the homey studio Lee runs in L.A.'s Silver Lake district- and leaving behind four women whose friendships are suddenly more important to her than retirement benefits and a salary increase.

What did you find this week?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hmm.. you've got my interest. I wonder how this would be. I'm going to add it to my TBR list.

Marce said...

Good choice, I have this on my Wishlist also.

Here are my Finds
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-finds.html