Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3 W Wednesdays -- 5/19


This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? Right now, I am reading The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (very cute and fun) and Never Let You Go by Erin Healy (really creepy and intense so far).

What have you recently finished reading? I recently finished The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard (review to come) and Paper Towns by John Green (click on title to read my review).

What are you reading next? Well, I need to read Shanghai Girls by Lisa See for book club and I am also hoping to crack open The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart.

What are you reading?

3 comments:

Alayne said...

Those are lots of books! Hope you're enjoying them. My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Aleksandra said...

I have the Alan Bradley book in my tbr pile, so I'm glad you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

Yvonne said...

I'm on the waiting list at the library for the Alan Bradley book. Never Let You Go is one I'll be starting soon. It really does look intense, I love those types of books :)