Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 W Wednesdays -- 5/26



This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? I am about halfway through The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley.

What have you recently finished reading? Last night I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Last week I read (and recently reviewed) The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard. I also just finished Never Let You Go by Erin Healy (review to come).

What are you reading next? I have to start Shanghai Girls by Lisa See next for a book club meeting in June.

What are you reading?

2 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

I'm trying to quickly get through Tinkers by Paul Harding, but it's really not a book to be read quickly. It was due back at the library yesterday! I figured the wait list would be a mile long now that it won the Pulitzer (I requested it the day I heard the news), so I better finish it while I have the chance and pay the couple days' fine. It was slow for me at the start but now I want to keep reading.

Sue

Kathy (mommysreading) said...

Shanghai Girls is working its way to the top of my tbr pile. I have heard so many good things about her books. Hope you enjoy it.