Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 6/14


This meme is hosted by Book Journey.

Happy Monday! I am currently reading The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters and The Girl that Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson. Last week, I finished The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley and Everything Lovely, Effortless, Safe by Jenny Hollowell (both reviews to come). I also reviewed Shanghai Girls by Lisa See and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (click on the title to read my review).

What are you reading?

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

You had a good week. I have been meaning to read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo for a while but it hasn't made it to the top of the stack yet. Happy reading!

Suzanne said...

I hope you are enjoying The Little Stranger -- it is not a typical mystery and left me with a few questions at the end.

Happy reading.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

How is the little Stranger going? I am really curious about that one. :)

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I still have not read Sarah Waters - I keep meaning too, but never get around to it. I loved The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo so I'm off to read your review.

jlshall said...

I haven't gotten around to any of the Stieg Larsson books yet, but they do sound intriguing. Also haven't read anything by Sarah Waters, but The Little Stranger is one I definitely want to read. Hope you enjoy it and all the rest of your reading this week.

Teddyree said...

Great book choices, I've got the Steig Larsson books on my bookshelf waiting patiently. Have a great week and happy reading :-)