Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I Read This?


When I started my blog almost two years ago, I wrote a post about Tana French's In the Woods. At the time, I absolutely adored the book and French's writing until the last 100 pages. Within the last 100 pages, I became very impatient to solve the mysteries and then was disappointed by one aspect of the ending. Then yesterday, I read that Tana French's third book is coming out soon and thought maybe I should give her second book, The Likeness, a try.

What do you think? Should I give The Likeness a try? Have you read any books by Tana French? If so, what did you think of them?

1 comment:

avisannschild said...

I'd say yes! I had the same problem you did with the first book (really enjoyed it, was disappointed in the that same aspect of the ending), but the second book doesn't suffer from that problem. It's definitely a more satisfying read.

I can't wait to read her third book!