Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 W Wednesdays -- 8/11


This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? Right now I am in the third part of Eat, Pray, Love (the love part) by Elizabeth Gilbert and only a handful of pages into One Day by David Nicholls and Starting from Scratch by Susan Gilbert - Collins.

What have you recently finished reading? I just finished Look Again by Lisa Scottoline (review to come) and The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens (click on the title to read my review).

What are you reading next? No idea. I need to finish the three that I am working on before starting something new.

2 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

It's interesting that you are reading 3 books at a time. I have trouble reading one book a week. I would be very confused if I tried to read 3. I sometimes will read a book during the day and in the evening I will listen to an audio book. But, I really haven't done that lately either.

Anywho, Happy Reading!

Sue Jackson said...

Currently reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Next. Just finished Memoirs of a Geisha (amazing!!). No idea what I'll read next - I want to get to The Passage soon but will probably squeeze in a kid or teen book in between all these huge novels!

Sue