Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 W Wednesday -- 1/19


This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? I am reading A Hopeless Romantic by Harriet Evans.

What did you recently finish reading? Over the weekend, I finished Soulless by Gail Carriger. I also posted reviews for Our Lady of Immaculate Deception by Nancy Martin and Love and Biology at the Center of the Universe by Jennie Shortridge. You can click on the titles to check out my reviews.

What are you reading next? Well, classes start on Monday. My main goals are to finish A Hopeless Romantic and The Book Club by Mary Alice Munroe, which is next month's book club selection by Sunday night. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

The Book Club sounds like a good choice for a book club!

Are you teaching classes next week or taking classes?

Sue

Sue Jackson said...

I understand! I have trouble keeping up with blogging, and I'm not taking any classes!

For me, it's the pull between paid writing work (which I really need more of!) and unpaid writing, i.e. blogging.

Enjoy your classes!

Sue