Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 1/24

This meme is hosted by Book Journey.

So the weather here is COLD, COLD, COLD, just like the rest of the country and I am trying my best to keep warm and get ready for a new semester because today is my first day of class! I have one class tonight (and every Monday for the next 13 weeks) and one class online, so I will be a very busy student for the next few months. However, I am determined to blog and read for pleasure this semester, so wish me luck!

I am currently reading A Hopeless Romantic by Harriet Evans. This weekend I finished The Book Club by Mary Alice Monroe (for book club) and unfortunately was not very impressed. It should be a very good discussion next month and I will have a review in a week or two. Last week, I finished Finny by Justin Kramon and really enjoyed it. This was also for book club's March meeting and we are going to talk with the author. Very exciting!

What are you reading?

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Super cold here too! I love books about book sorry to hear that The book Club wasnt all that - I think I read that one years ago.

Have a super week and stay warm!