Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3 W Wednesdays -- 1/12

This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? I just started Finny by Justin Kramon and am enjoying it. Finny is such a fantastic character!

What did you recently finish reading? Over the weekend I finished Ines of My Soul by Isabel Allende and Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (reviews to come). They are such different books starting with genre (Ines is Historical Fiction and Uglies is YA), but they were both wonderful reads that I enjoyed.

What are you reading next? Well, I start my second semester of graduate school in a week and a half, so I really need to get as much book club reading done as possible before starting classes. My goal is to start The Book Club by Mary Alice Munroe (February's pick) and Someone Knows My Name by Lawrence Hill (April's pick).

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I do want to read Finny. I have read so many great reviews of this book.