Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 1/31

This meme is hosted by Book Journey.

Hello everyone! Greetings from cold and snowy New England. I hope everybody had a great weekend. My first week of graduate school (second semester) went well and I am bogged down with homework, but when I take a break it is to read Winter's Bone by Daniel Woodrell. Last week, we had a snow day on Thursday so I was able to finish A Hopeless Romantic (YEA!) by Harriet Evans and post reviews of Girls in Trucks by Katie Crouch and Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (click on the title to read the review). I have scheduled for this week a review of Ines of My Soul by Isobel Allende, so stay tuned for that!

What are you reading?

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have been on the fence about the Uglies series by Westerfeld although I DO have his Leviathan series books waiting in my cart for me to order them. I'm going to have to check out your review. With all of the grad school work, I'm impressed that you are actually still able to find time to read AND blog! WTG!

Kristin said...

I have Girls in Trucks on my tbr list...I'm going to read your review now!

My It's Monday post can be found here.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Winters Bone looks good! Enjoy your week :)