Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 6/1


Read Last Week (reviews to come): Without a Backward Glance by Kate Veitch, Love Walked In by Marisa del los Santos, Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith, and Wicked Lovely by Melissa MarrReviewed last week (click on title to read review): Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey, The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz, and What Would Jane Austen Do? by Laurie Brown

What are you reading this week? (What to play along? Go to J.Kaye's Book Blog)

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Love Walked In! I'm going to have to go read your review now, and for Wicked Lovely too, which I really look forward to.

Amanda said...

Scratch that, I missed the line that said "reviews to come." I look forward to them. :)

Ruth Schaller said...

Happy reading! I hope you enjoy your books!

gautami tripathy said...

Have fun reading, this week!

Monday is here again

Andrea said...

Tantalize is one of my favorite books. I can't wait to see your review.
I've also been wanting to read The Luxe.

Anonymous said...

Love the cover of the BEACH TRIP! Makes me want to pack my bags....lol!

Vickie said...

Love the cover of BEACH TRIP.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'm expecting Love Walked In from amazon any day now. I just read your review for The Spellman Files and am adding it to my TBR list :)

Have a great week!

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I'm going to read Wicked Lovely soon, really looking forward to that!

Enjoy your books and have a great week!

Darlene said...

I'm going to be reading Beach Trip soon too. I hope it's good-are you enjoying it? The Luxe along with the other two are on my shelf waiting to be read. lol. Enjoy you week Jess!

Alaine said...

I just read all three of the Luxe novels and really like them.