Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 6/15

Hi Everybody!

Currently Reading:
Jennifer Johnson is Sick of Being Single by Heather McElhatton: I just started this last night. At about 120 pages, it is funny but I am having trouble empathizing with Jennifer and some of her issues.

Finished Last Week (reviews to come):
Sex, Murder and a Double Latte by Kyra Davis
Sandman Volume 2 by Neil GaimanVampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Reviewed Last Week:
Beach Trip by Cathy Holton
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr / Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Love Walked In by Marissa de los Santos

What are you reading? (Want to play along? Go to J. Kaye's Book Blog)

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like some good reading last week! I checked out Jennifer johnson and it sounds like it would be a fun read! Happy reading.

Teddyree said...

Looking forward to your reviews on Sandman amd Vampire Academy, I've read all 3 in Richelle Meads academy series and really enjoyed them.

Anonymous said...

How did you like "Eternal" by Cynthia Leitich Smith? Did you read her previous one? If so, was it better or just as good?

gautami tripathy said...

That sounds like a good reading week. Have another productive week!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox/whereabouts

karen! said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You've convinced me to take the plunge and join the Monday group!

Linda Nguyen said...

Sex, Murder and a Double Latte sounds like something I would read, although I shouldn't judge a book by its title. I have yet to read the first book of the Vampire Academy series, even though I own I have a copy. I look forward to your reviews.

I have something for you on my blog, even though you might have it already. =)

http://bambireads.blogspot.com/2009/06/award-for-bambi-reads.html

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

I'm certainly sick of being single. LOL!! Here is mine

I have started a book discussion forum on my blog called Cafe Blue. I hope you will visit and join.

Shonda said...

I just picked up the Jenny Johnson book from the library today. I look forward to reading your review,

Vickie said...

I love this cover! You find the coolest books.
I have VAMPIRE ACADEMY on its way as a loaner from a buddy. Can't wait to read it.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

This is the first I've heard of "Jennifer Johnson.." Hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

Darlene said...

I've not heard of that book before. Different cover. It really stands out with that doll-like face on it to me.

Kristen said...

Heading over to check out your reviews! Great looking reads.