Wednesday, July 21, 2010

3 W Wednesday -- 7/22


This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading This Must Be the Place by Kate Racculia. So far it's a wonderfully funny read with really interesting characters.

What have you recently finished reading? The fantastic Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (review coming soon!).

What are you reading next? I am thinking either A Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens or The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson.

8 comments:

Aimee said...

I haven't heard of most of those, great picks! Enjoy your read. I haven't started any of the books by Larsson, but they look really good.
My WWW is here.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh I can't wait until I get to read Guernsey with my book club!

Bev Hankins said...

I loved the Guernsey book when I read it a few years ago.

Jess said...

Aimee -- I recommend that you read them. They are engrossing mysteries that you just can't put down.

Jo-Jo -- I am reading Guernsey for my book club too. It was wonderful -- I hope you enjoy it.

Bev -- I loved it as well. What a wonderful book.

Aleksandra said...

I've heard great things about Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society! Here's my WWW: http://my-book-obsession.blogspot.com/2010/07/www-wednesdays-17.html Happy reading!

Yvonne said...

I have the Guernsey book in my TBR and it looks great.

Robbie Burns said...

Isn't Potato Peel Pie Society a great read? Even though it was a little overly light-hearted, I loved it a great deal.

I can't wait to hear how you like a Wife's Tale...I just ordered it from book depository yesterday.

Jess said...

The Guernsey Literary was a fantastic read! Thanks for all of your comments.