Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Did Everybody Get This Email?


I received an email from one of the publicists over at Viking/Penguin Publicity. Have you seen this?

COME MEET BESTSELLING MYSTERY AUTHOR
TANA FRENCH

. . . WELL, AT LEAST MEET HER VIRTUALLY VIA
A LIVE ONLINE CHAT ON JULY 2O AT 1:30 PM ET

Penguin Books invites you and your readers to join the celebrated mystery author, Tana French, for a chat at the Penguin Water Cooler on Tuesday, July 20th at 1:30 PM ET, hosted
here on the Penguin USA website!

I won't be participating because I will be at work (and I haven't read her new book). Will you be there?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw Penguin tweeting about this yesterday but i didn't get the email. I couldn't mind chatting with her either because she's an awesome writer. I have read all of her books except Into the Woods and really enjoyed it.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I haven't read the book, but I've come across this invitation a couple of times :) Sounds like it will be interesting.

Literary Feline said...

I hadn't seen it. It's too bad it's taking place when I'm at work. :-( All the fun stuff always does.