Wednesday, July 14, 2010

3 W Wednesdays -- 7/14


This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading This Must Be the Place by Kate Racculia (my daytime / gym book) and The Passage by Justin Cronin (my nighttime / bed book).

What did you recently finish? I recently finished reading The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. It was fantastic (click on the title to read my review).

What are you reading next? I want to start next month's book club book early, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I have heard nothing but fantastic things about this novel and am hoping it's a quick read.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I envy you for being able to read two books at once without losing track of the stories. :)

Sandra said...

I reviewed The Angel's Game too and enjoyed it very much. I read your review, glad you liked it. I reviewed The Guernsey Literary Society book also. I'm sure you'll enjoy that one too. Have fun reading it.

Aleksandra said...

They all sound great! Happy reading!