Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Favorite Reads -- 7/15


This meme is hosted by At Home With Books.

My Favorite Read this week is the lovely Paper Towns by John Green. I reviewed this a few months back and wrote:

I absolutely could not put this novel down. The characters are fun, smart, and interesting high school students who are pulled into the mystery of Margo's disappearance. John Green keeps the story rolling with an intriguing plot, crisp dialogue, and wonderful characters.

It is an absolutely awesome read. What is your favorite read this week?

4 comments:

christina said...

I agree 100%. This is a great read. I heart John Green.

Alyce said...

It seems ridiculous that I haven't read any of his books yet. I've heard nothing but good things about his writing.

Cackleberry Homestead said...

This is one on my tbr list as well - My Favorite Reads always seems to remind me of the great reads out there I want to get to. I really am going to have to live to be 200 to read everything. :)

But I digress - I keep hearing wonderful things about this book and must read it.

Literary Feline said...

I really liked the one John Green book I've read so far and do hope to read this one eventually.