Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Finds -- 7/30


This meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

My Friday find this week is The Embers by Hyatt Bass. Here is the Barnes and Noble description:

A novel about a once-ascendant Upper East Side family that has crumbled in the aftermath of a tragedy for which the father has been held responsible, and how they put the pieces of their lives back together.

I know it is a short summary, but doesn't it sound interesting? For more information, go to the Macmillian website. What did you find this week?

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

It does sound like my kind of book!

Here is my Friday Find!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cover!

DelGal Reviews said...

It does sound cool, and love the cover too.
Have a great weekend! :)

Alyce said...

This one is new to me too. Nice find!