Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 7/26


Happy Monday! I am in such a good mood because even though my weekend was very busy I was still able to get a decent amount of reading done. Currently, I am reading Look Again by Lisa Scottoline (for book club) and A Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens (just started it last night). I finished the fantastic This Must Be The Place by Kate Racculia (review to come) and the outstanding The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (click on the title to read my review).

What are you reading?

4 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

A Wifes Tale sounds good and I like that cover. Have a great week!

Sue Jackson said...

Sounds like a good reading week! I just read my first-ever Lisa Scottoline book, Everywhere That Mary Went (her first novel, I think). I liked it! I wanted to read one of her novels because I read one of her essays in the newspaper and laughed like crazy! Hope you enjoy it.

Sue

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I really must get a copy of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - I've heard so many good things about it.

Jenny N. said...

You got lots of reading done this week. I haven't read A Wifes Tale but have read The Girls by Lori Lansens and really liked it. Hope you have another good week.