Thursday, July 2, 2009

Barney's Online Book Club -- July 2009 Selection

Hi Everyone! The time has come to reveal the first online book club choice. After counting all your votes both on my blog and through email, the winner is:
The Late, Lamented Molly Marx
by Sally Koslow

The discussion post will go up on Monday, July 27th by 9am EST. Anytime after 9am, you are welcome to stop by, answer the discussion questions, and reply to other members comments. On Tuesday, July 28th I will post my review and you can link your review in the comments section (if you would like to). If you have any questions, please email me at jedziedz@hotmail.com.

Want to join in? Leave your email address in the comments section, I will add you to the email alert list. Not ready to commit? That's okay! Read The Late, Lamented Molly Marx and join the discussion on Monday July 27th!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Yahooo, I'm so glad we're reading this one!

Kerri said...

I have a few ARC reviews to get done for July, but I'm hoping I can sneak this in. Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to your email, but it sounds like a great idea. Good luck this month.

Betsy Teutsch said...

please sent an alert when the discussion goes live.
bpteutsch@gmail.com

Linda Nguyen said...

I went to the bookstore today in hopes of getting my hands on a copy, but they didn't have it in the store. =( I had to order it in. I hope it comes in soon. I'm very excited. =)

Sue Jackson said...

What a great idea! I just requested the book from my library (hope it comes in on time). Looking forward to the discussion -

Sue

-.- said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for letting me know about it.

~ Popin