Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? -- 7/27

This meme is hosted by J.Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog!
Currently Reading:
A Reliable Wife by Robert Goodrick (almost done, an interesting novel)
Already Dead by Charlie Huston (just started -- really good so far)

Read / Review / Reviews to Come:
Four to Score by Janet Evanovich -- Stephanie Plum Challenge -- review
The Late, Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow -- Barney's Online Book Club -- review tomorrow
What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

Teddyree said...

Nice line-up you have, happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard about The Brontë Project before but I just added it to my WL, it sounds really interesting. Have a great week!

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Have fun in your challenge!

Interesting books!

Nely said...

Great list. I'll be on the lookout for your reviews. Have a great week!

K said...

Great List
Off to check your reviews.
Happy Reading

Slip Carefully

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I'm anxious to see what you think of The Reliable Wife! The Next Thing on My List is one I've wanted to read for awhile. Great review!

Anonymous said...

"Already Dead" by Charlie Huston looks good!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I have A Reliable Wife but I keep putting it off. Not sure why. I'll watch for your review. Have a good week!