Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Finds -- 7/31

My Friday find this week is Dancing with Ana by Nicole Baker.

Here is the description from the author's website:

Sixteen year old Beth Baxter’s life merely resembles the one she’s always known. Her father has left. She is falling for Jeremy Duscana and the diet she started has somehow turned into an obsession. Yet her three best friends remain the same, always there for her. But even their love can’t save her from herself.

I am really looking forward to reading this. What was your Friday Find?

9 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Lovely cover!

Sumptuous Friday Find

Kill Word Verification

serendipity_viv said...

The cover looks very 70's. Is it classed as a YA book?

Darlene said...

Good find. I'm going to be reading this one and I think it's going to be really good.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Wow, good find!

avisannschild said...

This sounds kinda creepy, but intriguing!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I was contacting about reviewing this book =) I'm looking forward to reading it.

-.- said...

Sounds very interesting, I'm adding it to my ever growing wish list.

~ Popin

Kelly said...

Interesting find! Can't wait to read your review!!

Anonymous said...

I, too, am expecting this book for review, so hopefully it will be a good read.